Thursday, September 10, 2009

President Obama Is A Jerk

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." --making an off-hand joke during an appearance on "The Tonight Show", March 19, 2009 (Obama later called the head of the Special Olympics to apologize)

"I didn't want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any seances." --after saying he had spoken with all the living presidents as he prepared to take office, Washington, D.C., Nov. 7, 2008 (Obama later called Nancy Reagan to apologize)

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." --explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters

I am ever grateful for President Barack Obama. I cast my absentee ballot in New York with nothing but pride. I would be d*mned if I registered in buttf*ck Georgia. I'd rather cast a vote in a state the Prez was going to win rather than waste my time in that backwards *ss state like my classmates.

President appeals to the younger generation. In an effort to avoid using the Negro term "swagger," Obama embodies a suave confidence that escapes most politicians. He brings an honesty that escape all politicians.

A sometimes brutal, most times humorous honesty.

To me and many my age.

And that's the problem, because President Barack Obama is changing the social more concerning humor and turning us all into *ssholes. Consider some of the sh*t he has said above: while mass media has deemed many of this impromptu comments and jokes as inappropriate, I'm sure the masses think he is f*cking hilarious.

Yes I think most Americans are inappropriate. I think the human race is the most disrespectful species on the face of this planet. Deep down, everyone of us has a sick sense of humor that some felt obligated to keep hidden from the public.

That is until President Barack Obama took office.

Now we have analyst attempting to criticize the President, while lowkey admitting that they understand where he is coming from. I understand that we should be open and honest, be we are becoming jerks. You don't think it's a coincidence that "I'm A Jerk" and jerking is so popular?

Again, I do not believe that President Obama is turning us into jerks. We existed long before America even existed. Even now, there will always be a Republican or social conservative that claims higher moral ground right before they meet with their mistress(es). I do believe that our kind is becoming more tolerated, maybe even accepted.

Now I just hope I can still get a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment