Monday, August 17, 2009

And so it begins...

What it is folks?

I've done this blogging stuff before. I was pretty good at it as far as my ego is concerned...

Sh*t.

But I fell off because senior year of college was inconceivably, yet undeniably, fun. Sucks, but not really. I was blogging from a persona of mine: Cannon Ball. He was supposed to be a douche bag and say all the things I usually get in trouble for saying. Cannon Ball didn't do that very well though, mostly because *I* am already the best at what I do.

Allow me to reintroduce myself... my name is Josh. I am riding shotgun on my own life. Think about it though: you ever read that footprints poem where Jesus Christ picks up and carries the man through all the worst portions of his life? (If you haven't, look it up heathen.)

Well, I'm lazy enough to stay in His arms.

And seeing as how I live life in the fast lane, and prefer A/C when times get hot (and I'm notorious for calling shotgun), I rock with this metaphor.

Deep aren't I?

So I'll be blogging on all the stuff I see on my journey. Me, no persona no mask no bullsh*t. I got my Blackberry and Bud on deck so it should be a fun ride.

1 comment: