Monday, August 24, 2009

Life Is Overly Complicated

So I haven't update my blogs in a few days, but I was most frantic over not being able to play Mafia Wars. That should be okay, but I'm obviously an addict so I thought my world was going to end. I thought the router was bugging, but I couldn't figure out how to reset it. Needless to say, I was depressed.

Then my uncle pulled out his laptop because he wanted to get on. I told him of my plight and since he knows electronics, maybe he can reset the router because I can't. He pulls out his laptop and a minute later he's asking for the password to the network.

Wtf?

We looked at the message on my wireless. It is turned off, I have to flip the switch on the front of the laptop. Switch? I looked at the front and there was a the wireless symbol next to a f*cking switch. I flipped it and everything popped up like nothing happened.

Things are so much complicated in life nowadays. From the moment we wake up we're making all these decisions that can work your last nerve: what am I going to wear, eat, how am I getting to work, am I GOING to work? Think about the bigger trouble you go through to apply to college or sign up for classes. Or even for the trouble of getting an ID card. How about something simple: how easy is it to go grocery shopping when you have to think about which store to go to, when, and how, what you're going to get and how you're going to pay.

I know some of the issues my homies have with their laptops are so complicated that they have to take them to IT or the Geek Squad at Best Buy. Forgive if I didn't find the switch on my laptop, I didn't think of even looking.

Sh*t should be simple, but I doubt it ever could be. If it was there would be no need for nearly any job in this world, as well as politics and religion. We try to control every facet of our life with these rules and regulations, and as a result lose control because we can't remember all the rules and regulations. Ever get a ticket for some random sh*t like jaywalking? Word?

I was looking for something to blog about and I found inspiration in this little *ss switch that made life miserable for 2 days. LOL. Life is a simple b*tch sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah my sister's laptop has a switch for the wireless..that's why i fuck with the desktops...yzr

    ReplyDelete