Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jamie Foxx - Digital Girl (Remix) ft. Drake, The-Dream and Kanye West



Drake is a beast:
Who's that peeking in my window?
You should let some more skin show
And if one of these websites get the info,
We can work it out, no Nintendo
I just hit ALT-TAB
Switching in-between two convos
I should just call cabs
And bring them over here to the condo
Yeah, normally it ain't a question
We would cross paths like an intersection
But she just too far away for affection
So I pray that we never lose the connection
Cause I remember Stacy, she probably to hate me,
She used to threaten she had a man to replace me
She talked that sh*t, I just hit the escape key
So she can get mad and wanna go and erase me
I remember Amy, she used to aim me
She stayed up late and used to blame me
She said I'm too wild, she wanna tame me
I told her even photoshop could'nt change me
But you, you, you, you got me over girl?
We ain't even trying to settle so why try?
Ended the night with a kiss and a bye bye
No strings attached, your love is so wi-fi

No comments:

Post a Comment