Thursday, August 20, 2009

Yeah so...

I have two blogs. Don't like it: go kick rocks. One of my homegirls says go kick rocks without socks on but I don't give a f*ck how you do it.

Http://irideshotgun.blogspot.com is my blog for the random thoughts that spring out of my sick and twisted mind. Okay I'm really not as bad of a guy I hope you think I am, and if you take some time out of your day to read some of my posts you will learn that.

Http://shotgunnoblitz.tumblr.com is a blog for pics, vids and interesting tidbits of life and the web I stumble across. I have set it so you can add stuff yourself. So if there is random artwork or quotes or whatever you want to showcase, post it. My gift to you.

I'm also testing out the emailing systems for both blogs. This better work or I'm tweeting about how one or both of these blogs are full of sh*t.


Sent from Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment