Monday, August 17, 2009

Health Care Reform?

I don't think I could be a politician:
1. I'm stubborn.
2. I'm brutally honest.

I don't know which one is worse than the other, but I do know that neither are useful to be an effective politician.

I'm looking at this health care reform business the "World's Favorite Black Man" President Barack Obama is handling and SMH at all involved. This man is trying to bring health care to every American. In this day and age, it is just WRONG that there are people in this country who must decide to purchase their medication or purchase their medication. Insurance companies continue to rob many of their customers. Pharmaceutical companies value their patents more than patients, and oppose the generic drugs at home and abroad.

It is about time someone gave a f*ck.

Can someone please tell me what the f*ck is wrong with universal health care? Can American citizens opposed to this plan not see how they are being manipulated by insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, and greedy *ss politicians who are getting paid by the insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies? President Obama has already established that no one is required to purchase the proposed state-run insurance or get to state-assigned doctors. The idea is retarded.

Are Americans that selfish that they can't chalk up a few extra tax dollars to ensure that their fellow citizen can attain decent health care? I don't even think that would be necessary. The proposed cuts on Medicare that has old people so riled up into a geriatric frenzy don't even affect benefits that my generation will have to pay for to keep them alive.

I have health insurance... it seems that I will until I'm 30 because of a new New York law that gives my grandparents the option to keep me on. Now, I am pretty sure I won't be freeloading on my grandparents for that long. Soon I will have a job with benefits, but I feel for those who don't.

But then again I have a heart. I thought this great nation that fights wars to save barbarian nations would have the heart to save its own people.

These devils have got everyone convinced that these reforms will unravel the capitalistic values that have really made this nation great.

Capitalistic values like the slave trade. SMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment