Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Love Being A Man Pt. 1

No I don't love men, although I respect any man who does. That's a personal decision between you and your Maker.

But I digress.

I have come to the conclusion that it is better to be a guy. James Brown said that this is a man's world, and no one has disagreed with him. I have never heard of a song "Woman's World," and if it existed, that sh*t would be mute. I give it up to women, without you all this world would be nothing... but since you are here I'm loving my Y chromosome.

This is definitely going to be an ongoing series, because there are so many reasons for a dude to appreciate the fact that he is... a dude.

1 comment:

  1. It's a man's world but it wouldn't be nothing without a woman or a girl..those are the rest of the lyrics..they might use that against u..haha

    ReplyDelete