Friday, August 28, 2009

Mary J. Blige - The One ft. Drake



I really could care less about the rest of the video. I love Mary J. but I'm not thinking about The One. However, Drake's verse is REAL:

Uh oh
Okay I got these girls quite hype
Only thing on right now, like a night light
While my brother Wayne rockin' out like a white stripe
I'mma kill the game, I'm the Young Money white knight
Yeah, plus I'm looking for the right type
Cautious of a flood so I always lay the right pipe
West put me on the marquee, life light
Plus I go hard for the women that I might wife
I put the ring on her index finger
So if you wanna keep your girl, please don't bring her
I bet that I'm the type of guy that she got a thing for
You would block me but this ain't Jinga
Yeah and she someone I would work with
That's what I could tell from what she's showing on the surface.
I ain't saying that I'm requesting anyone that's perfect
But I just need a woman that'll make it all worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment