Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Love Being A Man Pt. 2: Peeing

Pissing ass only a man can is an empowering experience: standing up. But let me clarify before some of trifling *ss females say that you can pee standing up ass well: I can piss standing up without having to remove my pants and/or wet my legs with urine.

Men can piss ANYWHERE. We only have 2 questions to ask: 1. Are we nervous about pulling our package out in public? and 2. Are there any policemen around in case we do? Seeing as how I gotta big ego (ha ha ha) (Pause.), the sky the limit only because I can piss into space.

We don't even need toilets. You know what urinals are? They're bowls in a wall. No seat, no need to flush really. No need to squat over a toilet that is cleaner than some of the *sses that have sat on it. No need for tissue to wipe whatever piss won't let go. I can just whip my sh*t dry.

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment