Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hater Mode

"I am for all intents and purposes a hater, but this self awareness and acceptance of my status adds some validity and comedy to my comments."

I tweeted that a few days ago. I believe it is IMPOSSIBLE to refrain from hating. Jesus Christ hated, when all those people were selling stuff in the temple he broke alllll that sh*t up. He was knocking their hustles, ie hating. Them Pharisees were hating on Jesus when they got all the people to choose to crucify Jesus Christ. If my Lord and Savior could get killed because of haters, no one else has any hope.

I embrace my hater mode though. I'm not equating myself with the running the devil out of church like Jesus did, or them b*tches that had him killed. I'm just a homie that talks a lot sh*t and has the audacity to think it doesn't stink.

Haters are actually a necessary evil, kind of like conservatives. They keep you on your toes and prevent you from slipping. One screw up and your name is slandered all around school, town, and/or the internet.

There is a difference between constructive criticism, which we all truly need, and hating. I embrace MY hating, because it comes from a humorous and humble place. I'm not hating because I think I'm better than anyone. I do think no one is better than me, and we're all liable to get some scrutiny from time to time.

But beware my hater mode...

No comments:

Post a Comment